SNOW!

FUCKING LOVE IT. first real snow here in pittsburgh all winter, this is so awesome. I think I was getting depressed because im from Erie and we have snow from October - April and lots of it during that time! All I can say is that snow is awesome, shitty roads are awesome, hearing people complain while im fucking stoked is awesome. just like The Who, Fuck The Haterz.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball

I liked snow a lot more when I could actually miss work/school for it. My car is not very good in it. Street parking sucks when it snows too. It's a real bummer that I don't look forward to it anymore, since I love snow. Wish it would just snow on a Saturday!

We got a dusting last night and are supposed to get ice today, which fucking sucks! Have to be somewhere an hour away after work today too, ugh.

ice I can deal without, but man, nothing beats a good blizzard. i remember one new years in I think 97 or 98, I went to a party at a friends apartment when I was in high school and they were in college and it was awesome outside on my way there, no snow on streets, no clouds, it was 8 PM I think. We partied all night, and I think i left to go home around 3 AM and there was about 2 feet of snow on the road, unplowed. that was the BEST drive home EVER!!!! oh, and im serious, it was so awesome! 2 feet of untouched powder snow EVERYWHERE! as if I was the only one alive! sadly I wasn't...

we got an inch of snow.

unfortunately we then got an inch of ice. had to drive the wife to work this morning because she was scared of the roads. being from CT I was going over the speed limit and scaring the good ol KY folks.

I love when people from out of state try to drive here in the snow/ice. They either drive way too slow or wicked fast.

I'm glad someone likes this shit. The cold doesn't bother me at all, but snow makes for miserable driving, especially in the city of Youngstown where they don't touch the roads. If I didn't have to drive anywhere, I'd love it. Hell, I even like shoveling my driveway.

It took me almost 30 minutes to get from my GF's place (downtown) to my place on Southern and 20 to get from my place to work.

This town is terrible with road crew. I've also needed 2 new tires in the past week thanks to the potholes that seem to be every 10 feet.

i love the winter, and i love the snow.

but i can't stand people who don't know how to drive in the snow.

we're in fucking canada!; you should know how to drive when theres 3inches

of snow on the ground! and that isn't going 60km/hr going onto a curved on-ramp

with your $80K car.

I'm glad someone likes this shit. The cold doesn't bother me at all, but snow makes for miserable driving, especially in the city of Youngstown where they don't touch the roads. If I didn't have to drive anywhere, I'd love it. Hell, I even like shoveling my driveway.

It took me almost 30 minutes to get from my GF's place (downtown) to my place on Southern and 20 to get from my place to work.

This town is terrible with road crew. I've also needed 2 new tires in the past week thanks to the potholes that seem to be every 10 feet.

I blasted the world's biggest pothole on Christmas Ever. Bent the fucking rim and had to pound it back out. At least it didn't cost me anything.

We are getting hit really hard right now.

I'm sure Clev is getting slammed due to the lake.

We are def. getting hit. It was 2 degrees yesterday and because of that school was canceled at my community college. The night before I had to film a movie outside, my hands honestly went numb in a matter of seconds. The wind chill is also pretty bad as well.

I guess the roads are pretty bad here, and were are supposed to get up to 6 inches more by evening rush hour. Thankfully I have nothing to do today, so I won't be leaving the house. Snow makes my anxiety 100 times worse while driving.

I bet my 3 mile back road commute home will take a half hour because they never plow and people drive like fucking idiots even without the snow around here...