New Teenage Bottlerocket 7" On Fat

patron

Fuck yes, Teenage Bottlerocket have a brand new 7”! It’s called Mutilate Me and comes out on April 12th! The three song 7” will be available digitally and obviously on vinyl.

[image]

http://wp.me/pPl1H-1We

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/248

No pre-order yet, but I'm sure someone we'll all know when it goes up.

We named the 3 song 7" after the title track “Mutilate Me”. It’s a song about preferring things a little rough in the bedroom. The second song “Punk House of Horror” is a warning about a house you wouldn’t want to visit or sleepover. While being on the road we’ve been unfortunate enough to end up at the Punk House of Horror a few times. It smelled. We recorded the final track for the Bad Religion tribute comp, but we ended up not making the cut. The tune is “Henchman” from No Control

Also Red Scare is putting this CD out

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=190650&

Another Way (Deluxe Edition)

This is the stuff that started it all: TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET's first rare 12" now combined with their first two out-of-print 7"s! Classic fan favorites! That's right, Red Scare is bringing you 17 songs of early TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET all wrapped into one sweet package that is now re-mastered and suped-up for you to enjoy at maximum volume.

1 Be Stag

2 Patrick

3 Go-Go

4 She Can't Think

5 Senior Prom

6 Mini Skirt

7 Pull The Plug

8 Rebound

9 Opportunity

10 Rathead

11 Another Way

12 A-Bomb

13 Teenwolf

14 Going Slow

15 Job On Me

16 Go Away

17 Why I Let You Go

Also hoping that they do a neat color like they did with that Old Man Markley bullshit, or even how that Utters one came out.

I don't mind the splatter variations, I just hate the amount of fuel it takes to ship these records from half way across the world and the amount of vinyl particles that are always inside the dust sleeves. Seems like those particles would fuck up the vinyl after a few listens (pulling it in and out of dust sleeve)

Also hoping that they do a neat color like they did with that Old Man Markley bullshit, or even how that Utters one came out.

I don't mind the splatter variations, I just hate the amount of fuel it takes to ship these records from half way across the world and the amount of vinyl particles that are always inside the dust sleeves. Seems like those particles would fuck up the vinyl after a few listens (pulling it in and out of dust sleeve)

[image]

[image]

I've tried that. Getting the particles out of the actual sleeve is the problem I have...

[image]

so it isnt just for huffing??

• 1 month later...