PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

The 2-packs somehow oversold themselves, even with a quantity in stock put in the product.

There were 17 people who went over the amount available and I have no idea who they are, but Enjoy The Ride will be refunding the last of the 17 orders to insure that those who purchased it first get the 2-packs. If you've got any questions message Enjoy The Ride

When will these people be notified? I will be pissed if I am one of them.

well one person ordered 5 so he will get refunded and only get one...Im gonna go through all this and work it out/send out the emails to those in the next few days and regardless those people will get first dibs on one of each single copy as a sorry for the error...the store made the error, not us though which is unfortunate

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VC heads up that these will go live 5 minutes early for those who cant wait...i know the most "hardcore" people are on here waiting anyway
Yea these defintiely went up a bit early according to my clock. Oh well.

was posted here that they'd be up early

it was posted like 10 minutes before they were supposed to be on the site. some people dont sit on forums all day going from store to site refreshing the page.

well one person ordered 5 so he will get refunded and only get one...Im gonna go through all this and work it out/send out the emails to those in the next few days and regardless those people will get first dibs on one of each single copy as a sorry for the error...the store made the error, not us though which is unfortunate

Thanks for the update.

When will these people be notified? I will be pissed if I am one of them.

you should make it a "one-package-per-customer" kind of thing

One person ordered 15 copies so you can thank them for fucking the rest of people who wanted one.

lol. love it.

edit: and now that i think of it. i think animal style had the same problem when people ordered multiple copies of the thrice record. its seems all these shopping carts can't handle big sales. do they somehow see it as 100 orders & not 100 pieces?

I had one in my cart and when I clicked on continue or whatever to purchase, it was sold out, haha.

Oh well!

I checked the store at 10:55 (PST) and saw they were on sale, added to cart, asked wife if I should put in on our Visa card or Mastercard, clicked checkout, was told item was sold out.

Ended up buying just 1 10". I don't feel good paying $33 for 2 10" EPs when I really wanted the collector's edition which cost less.

Flipper scum got me again.

[image]

Lets cancel any sets above 2 in an order and offer them to folks here? Yeah, let's do that.

well, if they sold 17 extra. that would mean there would only be 1 left after fulfilling those orders.

The person who bought 15 of the 2-packs is having their entire order cancelled so at least 15/17 are covered - the way it's working out there will not be anyone who bought a 2-pack who will not get at least 1