PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

ETR dude keeps ignoring my question on why there were no solid colored records available for purchase outside of the two pack. not everyone likes fugly splatter and haze.

First of all, My name is Ross(not etr dude) and to answer your question because they arent...simple as that, its how the pressing was split up..I dont mean to come off like a dick but theres no other way to answer the question. Considering most people got shut out of the 2 pack and there wil be high demand im sure finding someone to trade wont be a huge deal

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETR dude keeps ignoring my question on why there were no solid colored records available for purchase outside of the two pack. not everyone likes fugly splatter and haze.

First of all, My name is Ross(not etr dude) and to answer your question because they arent...simple as that, its how the pressing was split up..I dont mean to come off like a dick but theres no other way to answer the question. Considering most people got shut out of the 2 pack and there wil be high demand im sure finding someone to trade wont be a huge deal

Gotta agree with Ross, kind of a stupid question. ;D

you actually need this explained to you? ... because the person in charge of the pressing chose the colors.....and he didn't choose any solid besides the white....and those are sold out....only non-solids are left. Wow.

hey ross. i had no way of knowing that your name was ross prior to you telling me just now, hence the ETR dude moniker.

and i don't mean to be a dick, but your last point doesn't make sense. why would someone want to trade a more rare white one for a splatter/haze one that's more readily available and not sold out in 5 minutes? just sayin'.

you actually need this explained to you? ... because the person in charge of the pressing chose the colors.....and he didn't choose any solid besides the white....and those are sold out....only non-solids are left. Wow.

just wondering why he'd force people to buy a 2 pack (that apparently sold out in 5 minutes flat) if they wanted a non-fancy schmancy record. also, i don't think that you used enough ellipsis in your last post.

just wondering why he'd force people to buy a 2 pack (that apparently sold out in 5 minutes flat) if they wanted a non-fancy schmancy record. also, i don't think that you used enough ellipsis in your last post.

..............BRO THAT'S JUST WHAT HE CHOSE TO DO......................

I've bought many albums that I hate the colors of. Jesus christ buy the fucking record for the music not the color. I happen to hate the plain white and like the gold haze personally, but I wanted the two pack. Why aren't I crying that I couldn't get the pack with different colors than white? Because I'm not retarded.

lol @ you all for sleeping, stop this pointless whining

I've bought many albums that I hate the colors of. Jesus christ buy the fucking record for the music not the color. I happen to hate the plain white and like the gold haze personally, but I wanted the two pack. Why aren't I crying that I couldn't get the pack with different colors than white? Because I'm not retarded.

lol.

[image]

Why would you buy a color you didn't want when you had the choice to get either?

Why would you buy a color you didn't want when you had the choice to get either?

and I repeat myself "I wanted the two pack." I wanted all the bonus stuff and went with white for the extras that go with the release. More important than the color. yikes.

Both versions on white already up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ho....item2a0df4eb 47

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ma....item 2a0df4ef11

Ridiculous.

/ Bitter for missing the two pack but glad to have picked up two of the others

I've bought a lot of over-priced pre-ordered vinyl from ebay sellers with 1 feedback score.

Both versions on white already up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ho....item2a0df4eb 47

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ma....item 2a0df4ef11

Ridiculous.

/ Bitter for missing the two pack but glad to have picked up two of the others

I've bought a lot of over-priced pre-ordered vinyl from ebay sellers with 1 feedback score.

+1 & the feedback is as buyer, not seller.

this chick is super legit...