PO: Rise Against - Endgame

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's gonna be a Hot Topic exclusive color for this as well limited to 1000 copies. The HT version will also have the die-cut cover and will be black marble vinyl.

It will be available in all HT stores that carry vinyl and on www.hottopic.com

But WHEN????

(just to ask before everyone else)

There's gonna be a Hot Topic exclusive color for this as well limited to 1000 copies. The HT version will also have the die-cut cover and will be black marble vinyl.

It will be available in all HT stores that carry vinyl and on www.hottopic.com

But WHEN????

(just to ask before everyone else)

Street date is 3/15

Wait, I keep thinking about stuff being put up on HT.com and in stores like the reissues that have come out as of late (TOYPAJ, Cheshire Cat, and CTTM).

New releases probably WOULD come out on the Tuesday they're supposed to...

So stupid... So stupid...

Yea if its not street date sensitive it generally goes up on HT.com after its already hit stores. Will do whatever I can to make sure this LP is up on HT.com and in stores by 3/15.

more importantly, how is this album? i hope its better than appeal to reason.

It's definitely better than Appeal To Reason. In the first song, Tim calls out Tom Gabel: "Do you remember when you were young and you wanted to set the world on fire? Well I am, and I still do."

Hahaha that's awesome

It's definitely better than Appeal To Reason. In the first song, Tim calls out Tom Gabel: "Do you remember when you were young and you wanted to set the world on fire? Well I am, and I still do."

How would you compare it to their previous work, style or quality wise? I didn't mind ATR, but it definitely paled in comparison to TSATW. Do most of the songs sound like they were written exclusively for radio play?

Haha, that's awesome.

can't. wait.

beeeeeeeeef