RED CITY RADIO - DANGERS OF STANDING STILL (PO)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Hi all!

Thank you for your patience regarding all pre-orders. I just wanted to update everyone on the current status of things! We are still waiting on these vinyl items (Red City Radio, Dave Hause, and Rust Belt Lights) from the pressing plant and are expecting them to come in soon. Thank you so much for your patience regarding these matters, we really appreciate your support. It means a lot!

P+P seems to exist solely to fuck with young bands.

"Hey, people like you! We'll put out your record! And by 'put out your record' we mean 'Make sure they are delayed, you'll never have any to sell on tour and frustrate both you and your fans to the point where they won't even mailorder the record because we are so bad at this.' Deal?"

I sometimes find it frustrating when a digital album download is available for free with a PO many weeks before the vinyl arrives because I have already heard the album like 50 times over by the time I get the record.

With that said, I don't want digital downloads to go anywhere, just shorter waiting periods.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm done with preorders.

Not that I hold high business expectations over small-scale music fans/labels but I'm no longer interested in sharing the risk of a recording getting enough money scraped together to press.

The only exception is Art of the Underground's Single Series.

EDIT: ...and of course anything No Idea

I'm done with preorders.

Not that I hold high business expectations over small-scale music fans/labels but I'm no longer interested in sharing the risk of a recording getting enough money scraped together to press.

The only exception is Art of the Underground's Single Series.

EDIT: ...and of course anything No Idea

I'm starting to feel this way too. This is my favorite album of this year so far, and irritates the hell out of me that this is taking so long, especially with no indication of a time frame.