VC Wheels!

faith

[image]

1992 Dodge Shadow. Except mine is blue and in good shape.

dude, i had a 92 shadow in like forest green or something! probably the best, most consistent vehicle i've ever owned, aside from my latest, which i bought new.

also, my primary wheels look kind of like this (minus the wheels):

[image]

it has a very different paint job, but it's a sector nine/surf one longboard, nice long and even, no taper...with a kicktail! got it a couple years ago, some nice 79mm sector 9 wheels, some hand-made bearings built by a guy in winnipeg, independent trucks. it's totally sweet, although when i go to city hall for work with it in the the spring/summer/fall months the employees there tend to look at me funny.

for longer distances:

[image]

the chevrolet "optra 5" -- it's a model they bought from daewoo or some shit and sold for like two years in north america. i've never had a problem with it, which is surprising as my brother got the non-hatch model a year later and has had constant issues with it. fantastic mp3-cd stereo!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet man. 2008s also have moon roofs that actually open in the back seat.. we had a 2006 before and the back seat one was just a window basically

also, 2008s have the hood handle on the drivers side and not on the passengers side anymore. and automatic heat system

have you tried driving a manual Cooper? that thing is so powerless its pathetic lol

I went straight to the S. Kind of want a new one so I can get some upgrades but buying a house is more important. Plus the car runs like a champ.

The S is totally the way to go with a Mini. I test drove an S and a regular model and the S blew it out of the water. The others are peppy, but the S screwed. Whenever I'm in San Francisco for work I rent a Mini. A fast little car on those hills is awesome.

the automatic cooper actually has more pep than the manual cooper

and you're right, S blows 'em both away

[image]

I had pulled up next to an old M3. I turned off the ASC so I could jump past him to get to make a right turn. I gas the hell out of it and ended up spinning the tires for a good second or two without moving an inch. The guy in the M3 has the look on his face like "what the fuck." When the tires got traction I got behind him, I think, and made my turn. My friend and I were absolutely amazed. I had no idea I could light the tires up like that.