The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum

GOOD NEWS! MD is going to send me a new color spectrum set, i just have to send back the damaged one once i get it. They are including a return slip with the new vinyl. =) I think that means i have an extra download code if anyone wants it... even though i know everyone here already has it.

very good news there, i was surprised mine wasn't damaged in parcel because it was sliding around quite a bit in the box

thank you for the compliment as well, it makes my heart happy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like white on the website.

On eBay I see some people put up a few labeled as "clear vinyl", so I'm not sure.

That is weird. I thought it was white too but on the sticker it says "Clear vinyl"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dear-Hunter-Color-Spectrum-NEW-12-LP-vinyl-MP3-/230634247566?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35b2df558e#ht_637wt_698

On eBay I see some people put up a few labeled as "clear vinyl", so I'm not sure.

That is weird. I thought it was white too but on the sticker it says "Clear vinyl"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dear-Hunter-Color-Spectrum-NEW-12-LP-vinyl-MP3-/230634247566?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35b2df558e#ht_637wt_698

I just bought the 12" at Hot Topic and it doesn't have a sticker indicating any color.

Mine is taking forever to go from "Authorized" to "Completed". I just want this damn thing now.

This, I paid with Paypal account balance, and the transaction is on hold in Paypal "because seller hasn't authorized it yet."

What's the hold up? Take my money.

I got an e-mail from them (I was polite, just asking what was up) and they told me they ran out of the sets and had to get more from TCR. Said I should expect shipment later this week.

you guys think casey will have any sets with him on the upcoming tour?

from one of caseys friends on a band message board..

above and beyond spense, thanks! that was super rad of casey.

ps- casey is NOT bringing any vinyl sets on this upcoming tour. possibility of a cd collection set in a few months but no guarantees.