The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, I paid with Paypal account balance, and the transaction is on hold in Paypal "because seller hasn't authorized it yet."

What's the hold up? Take my money.

I got an e-mail from them (I was polite, just asking what was up) and they told me they ran out of the sets and had to get more from TCR. Said I should expect shipment later this week.

ok, cool, thanks for the heads up.

Yeah. I think my bank account cried when I saw this. It's so damn interesting and artsy and awesome. I couldn't pass it up. I ordered it a few days back. I ordered mine a few days ago. I'm really hoping they didn't run out of it or something. I think it still says pending or whatever, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know how many they pressed of the box set? I'm sure it was posted earlier, but I don't wanna read 11 pages...

Yeah, I ordered it. Haha. I originally ordered the LP from Amazon, then looked into the collection again and was like "Amazingly artistic listening experience that I'll keep forever? I think so". I just got an email from MD where they said they had to order more, like was said earlier, and they gave me a link to something TCR posted on FB saying that the next orders were gonna have random test pressings of EPs put in some of them. Hope I get one!