FS: Brand New YFW / Jacks Mannequin EIT 1st Press!

robobob

there's no moral to any story - i created a thread to sell some vinyl. i sold a vinyl. therefore i succeeded. like i always do. have a wonderful thursday everybody

just remember - for every emo whiner out there who likes to bitch to make themselves feel better for their shortcomings, theres always one person who appreciates a fair and honest seller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral of the story is you are the biggest prick that has ever posted in a brand new thread & one day karma is gonna knock you clean off your high horse with your boxes of YFW records!

I want this record repressed not to listen to, flip or frame. Just to watch your ebay account take a decent beating. Go sell your charity story to some other forum.

there's no moral to any story - i sold a vinyl.

well now i know who to blame cause the prices of a readily available record are so inflated. i'd love to own this or deja but not for inflated $200.

i can understand rare stuff like butcher etc but it's like once something sells for high on ebay it fucks over the price mindset of an item and makes it inaccurate.

why fuck over such an awesome community? for a few dollars?

there's no moral to any story - i created a thread to sell some vinyl. i sold a vinyl. therefore i succeeded. like i always do. have a wonderful thursday everybody

just remember - for every emo whiner out there who likes to bitch to make themselves feel better for their shortcomings, theres always one person who appreciates a fair and honest seller

where? i dont see any of those around here...

The reason these are priced so high is because people will pay it. Simple economics here. If no one bought these for 200 bones the price would drop to reflect that. Because of this I would refer to the old saying; hate the game not the player. Now hoarding ten copies of a limited edition record is a bit unethical and detrimental to the community and a different issue that should be addressed independent of the pricing.

Fun thread but seriously the OP should post what charity he donates to or GTFO. Claiming to donate to a charity just to get some people on the internet off your nuts is pretty low.

its called "hotcakes for haiti" and my brother started it at UNC. we have a huge dinner once a month that draws over $1000 each time. the money is then given to an organization (group of kids - my brother and self included). they are flown on rick hendrick's (NASCAR) private jet from charlotte down to haiti with that money invested in supplies, food and medical equipment to spend weeks at a time volunteering our time and energy helping families in need. we concentrate our efforts near the capital, Port au Prince. it's not hard to look up if you really want to invest your time "checking up on me". if you'd like to help me and my cause i'd encourage you to PM me or donate money. anything else?

want money for the organization? I'll buy the Copeland "You Are My Sunshine" off you

so what 17 year old sucker did you sell a "vinyl" to?

also your "huge dinner" only draws a thousand bucks? time to step up your game.

i don't understand how you think anything about your OP was ethical. you still didn't adequately answer why you claimed to want what you paid and then asked for offers. for example, I recently sold a Brand New 7" and posted the price I paid for it in the OP, derr...because "I wanted what I paid for it".

If you left that line out completely this thread wouldn't have gone this direction. Or if it wasn't clear you're stockpiling one of the biggest wants on this board for shits and giggles on ebay. watch the vermin scramble, eh?

you sir, are full of shit. even if you gave whoever you sold a "vinyl" to a fair-ish price (which still isn't the price you paid, obviously)

this thread however = amazing.