Volcom Entertainment Vinyl Club 2011 Subscription

The wait is over and now you can get the 2011 VEVC subscription! Where? Why, over at the all-new VEVC website of course!

The VEVC has a great group of bands lined up for 2011 , including future releases from Wino, Scott Kelly, Dahga Bloom, Jeffertitti's Nile, Cerebral Ballzy, RTX, Heavy Cream, plus possibly a couple more that we can't announce just yet...

Head over to the VEVC site now for more information and to get your orders in!

signed up for this last year, i think it is totally awesome! last year with mastodon, saint vitus, dave lombardo, and soon enough, earthless again. wino's new band and scott kelly coming up, stoked! looking at the past releases, jealous like a muhhh i didnt jump on earlier.

edit: speak of the devil. just got the first two releases of the 2011 series, wino's new band and wino/scott kelly split. plus another bonus mastodon 7", i can dig it!

[image]

Went to sign up for this this week but it asked that I be signed up to Facebook/Twitter/Google/AOL beforehand so I said "Fuck it".

Hey dude, sorry about that. It's set up that way right now to avoid folks having to sign up for yet another user account on yet another site. It's supposed to make it easier. However, you aren't alone, and others have been turned off by the idea of that too, so we're in the process of trying to create another solution. It might be a little while before that happens. Thanks for your feedback - this insight totally helps us out!

Also, SO STOKED you guys are diggin the club! :)

its a great club! been subscribing to this thing since the first series. new scott kelly pretty much sealed the deal for me this year, but i dont think i wouldve hesitated subscribing as soon as it was up anyway.

Word, I love the series because even though I haven't previously heard all the bands I definitely enjoy all of them.

signed up for this last year, i think it is totally awesome! last year with mastodon, saint vitus, dave lombardo, and soon enough, earthless again. wino's new band and scott kelly coming up, stoked! looking at the past releases, jealous like a muhhh i didnt jump on earlier.

edit: speak of the devil. just got the first two releases of the 2011 series, wino's new band and wino/scott kelly split. plus another bonus mastodon 7", i can dig it!

[image]

Is that the same Mastodon record as last year? They just sent you another one? Did it come in the same shipment as the other two? I didn't get one. Bummer.

[image]

Is that the same Mastodon record as last year? They just sent you another one? Did it come in the same shipment as the other two? I didn't get one. Bummer.

Got my first shipment(s) yesterday and today. One package had the wino/scott split 7", and the second package had the other 7" and the Mastodon 7". it is the same as they gave out last year, must have had some left sitting around. I guess I have one to save for a trade someday now.

[image]

Hey circlingvultures, send me a message with your information and we'll get that Mastodon 7" over to you.

Hey circlingvultures, send me a message with your information and we'll get that Mastodon 7" over to you.

I didn't get a Mastodon with my shipment either, got any more to spare?

• 2 weeks later...