Northstar- Is This Thing Loaded?

as much as i have a really strong aversion towards these petition things that vc has taken a liking to, i really like this album, and when i contacted triple crown, the dude said it would maybe get pressed in the future if there was enough interest.

i'd say that this album is probably better than pollyanna, and that got pressed when there was enough interest.

so does anyone want to start one of those things that can prove some interest in this release seeing a vinyl pressing?

good, i'm glad that the "petition" is probably not the way to go.

what do you guys think is the best way to show the interest? list your emails and i can send him an email with everyone interested?

it'd be cool to show the dude that at least 50 people are interested. and by interested i mean would definitely (read: actually) buy the record. also, it probably wouldn't hurt if user travis liked this idea and could get hot topic on board in some fashion or another...

don't quote me on it but i believe it was cactusbot in the lydia thread that said something along the lines of the fact that sometimes these petitions can do more harm than good. i can get behind that statement

I think that was in the Copeland thread, don't know who said it. But I think that was more in the case of somebody wanting to license it, showing more interest than the label thought there would be might lead them to drive up the licensing fees.

I don't know what Northstar is though, so I don't care.