Glassjaw EYEWTKAS gold repress

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New reason to stalk HT.

But seriously, who ever picked that color needs to be shot. Coke bottle blue would have been nice to compliment the pill box on the cover but again, it doesn't matter. As long as the shit plays without any rogue shards of vinyl pressed on top of the grooves, I'm happy.

Yea Im pretty sure. Ill have to check my emails to make sure but I think its the only color of this pressing and I think its /2000.

Nice!

travis, was this included in one of those couple of releases you were stoked on sharing with us?

One of 'em. Lots more coming.

I picked this color but I told them orange like the text on the cover. I havent even seen this til the pic was posted above. I dont think its gonna be out for another couple months.

travis, was this included in one of those couple of releases you were stoked on sharing with us?

One of 'em. Lots more coming.

I picked this color but I told them orange like the text on the cover. I havent even seen this til the pic was posted above. I dont think its gonna be out for another couple months.

Damn dude! I'm really sorry for saying this then:

But seriously, who ever picked that color needs to be shot.

I kind of hesitated on saying it because I thought it might have been possible that you could have had a hand in the choice and then I thought "No, there's no way he gets that much of a say..." :-[

Much to my dismay....

So anyway, I'm sorry. Never would have said it had I known. Still love ya. I definitely does go with the text though. Just wouldn't have been my first color choice since I tend to hate orange in general.