Glassjaw EYEWTKAS gold repress

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the black is pretty much OOP so yeah. my friend bought his copy on ebay for like $35. i wanted to slap him then i realized they weren't easy to find anymore.

yes, this is definitely a YELLOW marble looking record. doesn't match the orange lettering at all. a very odd end result but it's still cool they're actually having a repress for it. the first press was /1000 wasn't it? see, Roadrunner, Glassjaw can sell records.

Wait, you dont literally wanna shoot me? :)

Well, maybe but only for not dropping at least a baby of a hint about this when I made an offer for your black copy ;)

I'm picking up two of these this time just to make sure I don't get a fucked up copy that can't be replaced before it sells out.

It took close to two years for the original to go OOP and of course I waited til the cusp to pick up mine. Of course there was no way I could know how low they were dwindling at the time but it figures I'd end up with the copy I got. I had a feeling I should have gotten two of the original...

The black pressing definitely is not 1000.

I know I ordered more than that just for HT. I dunno how many but I'd guess 2000-3000.

ah, ok. i thought originally you said you had gotten them to press 1000 and Hot Topic paid for the press or something along those lines. it almost doesn't seem possible they can sell that many records. /2000 would make the most sense if it's definitely more than 1000.

Well, maybe but only for not dropping at least a baby of a hint about this when I made an offer for your black copy ;)

that sounds like the shit that sent Martha Stewart to prison!

haha You know I was likening this very situation to that one in my head earlier when I was pondering this new press.

I thought I read somewhere that the first press was like 3000 or 5000. I remember it starting with an odd number.

that sounds like the shit that sent Martha Stewart to prison!

haha You know I was likening this very situation to that one in my head earlier when I was pondering this new press.

I thought I read somewhere that the first press was like 3000 or 5000. I remember it starting with an odd number.

haha, wikipedia says this:

The album will be pressed on vinyl for 2009, limited to 10,000 copies.

the black is pretty much OOP so yeah. my friend bought his copy on ebay for like $35. i wanted to slap him then i realized they weren't easy to find anymore.

yes, this is definitely a YELLOW marble looking record. doesn't match the orange lettering at all. a very odd end result but it's still cool they're actually having a repress for it. the first press was /1000 wasn't it? see, Roadrunner, Glassjaw can sell records.

it's orange dude.