Fat Wreck Gross Sales

I posted this on the Fatwreck wiki, but it seems to be dead over there.

A friend of mine and I debating which band of Fat Wreck has sold the most records. He says Lagwagon, and I say NOFX. Does anyone have any specific numbers, or even insider info on this? Keep in mind that we're talking releases ON Fat Wreck (no Punk in Drublic, etc).

Yea NOFX has to have sold way more than any other band on Fat.

I dont think any other band would even be close.

I really don't think so, man. Fat's biggest releases were all back in the '90s—they were doing over a hundred thousand copies of Lagwagon, Strung Out, Good Riddance, etc.—even shit like Hi-Standard was selling well. NOFX didn't release a proper record there until, what, 2003? And the days of anything on Fat selling over 100,000 copies have been gone for a long time.

I remember reading somewhere a few years back that the Me First records were some of the biggest sellers in Fat's catalog, specifically the first three before downloading really hit. I'm sure that band's moved close to 1 million records by themselves on Fat, whereas I doubt the three NOFX LPs on Fat have even hit 500,000.