PO: Title Fight - Shed

I've had a review copy for a few months (/coolguy), but ordered the album on vinyl hoping that I'd get more into it the more I listened to it--no such luck. I like most of the slower songs more than I initially did, but I think a lot of the songs run together and the album as a whole is pretty forgettable. That said, I'm still really excited to see these guys on tour next month.

BTW is this thing gatefold?

this question has already been answered about 10 posts ago.

yes.

Excuse me miss, the dumb thing is that I was the dude who asked the question the first time.

Don't be mad though I'll just buy the black vinyl for 12$, I mean I like colored vinyl but it's not everything. I just want this album pretty bad. I already listed to it from the AOL stream, love the combination of emo and melodic hardcore. Shame that the whole pop-punk influence is gone.

I am still waiting on my copy...anybody else not get theirs yet...

I am getting a little worried because I never got an order confirmation, shipping confirmation, anything from S1D about me ordering this...I know I paid for it though cause I have it on my paypal...

They are on eBay so yeah other people got theirs.