PO: Title Fight - Shed

anybody who didn't get an order confirmation might want to send them an email, use the contact thing on the main page of their website, because I got a response right away asking if my credit card got charged (it did, and I have record of it through paypal) but that they couldn't find my order

He said they would still send me one though, so....

Just wanted to give a heads up!

If you have not received your order and did not get a shipping confirmation yet, send an email. I emailed and they said there was a processing error but they will ship me a blue today. I would get on this ASAP while they still have some left. I assume they hold a few back in case shit like this happens.

If you have not received your order and did not get a shipping confirmation yet, send an email. I emailed and they said there was a processing error but they will ship me a blue today. I would get on this ASAP while they still have some left. I assume they hold a few back in case shit like this happens.

same thing happened with me. told me they would send it today priority.

I ordered a blue copy the moment they went up and my order arrived today (I'm in Australia) and it's black. I emailed SideOneDummy but I'm not hopeful.

awww man that sucks, they kinda fucked you over there.

Hope you still receive a blue copy though.

BTW: These prices are insane! I'd say flip that shit!

SideOneDummy got back to me really fast and they've already sent a blue copy out to me. Label is backed!

They said there were a few errors in postage but they won't know about it unless you email them, so if something similar happened to you contact them asap and they should be able to help you out.

SideOneDummy got back to me really fast and they've already sent a blue copy out to me. Label is backed!

They said there were a few errors in postage but they won't know about it unless you email them, so if something similar happened to you contact them asap and they should be able to help you out.

Good for you dude, enjoy you're rare copy!

I meant like... music wise, haha. The one song I heard was really good. I was just curious as to how it was as a whole.

Well, in my opinion, it's not groundbreaking, but it's an incredibly solid album. So, I would say it is definitely worth it at the price you are paying. The gatefold is pretty sick, too.

Album is growing on me, but did anyone else notice that in the Side One Dummy download theres a song called "Missed" thats not on the album. That song is fucking awesome and should have made it onto the album instead of "Safe In Your Skin" which is a terrible song IMHO. Is that on anything else like that flexi vinyl or something?

Album is growing on me, but did anyone else notice that in the Side One Dummy download theres a song called "Missed" thats not on the album. That song is fucking awesome and should have made it onto the album instead of "Safe In Your Skin" which is a terrible song IMHO. Is that on anything else like that flexi vinyl or something?
it's not in my download....

could you please send it to me by any chance?