PO: Title Fight - Shed

Album is growing on me, but did anyone else notice that in the Side One Dummy download theres a song called "Missed" thats not on the album. That song is fucking awesome and should have made it onto the album instead of "Safe In Your Skin" which is a terrible song IMHO. Is that on anything else like that flexi vinyl or something?

I never really understood why Western Haikus wasn't on the TLTYF 7"...

Tour Pressing!

[image]

This clear red vinyl will only be sold on our upcoming tour. It is out of 300. We are going to make sure the red vinyl lasts the whole tour, so we will only be selling 7 or 8 copies per show on a first come, first serve basis. The rest of the LP’s sold will be on black (180 gram vinyl). Can’t wait for the tour, see ya somewhere.

If anyone going to any of the shows can pick me one up please let me know :)!

This clear red vinyl will only be sold on our upcoming tour. It is out of 300. We are going to make sure the red vinyl lasts the whole tour, so we will only be selling 7 or 8 copies per show on a first come, first serve basis. The rest of the LP’s sold will be on black (180 gram vinyl). Can’t wait for the tour, see ya somewhere.

Glad I scored on the pre-order. I have way too many clear reds. Plus I could only imagine the merch table when each show's doors open up...

lol in my town where the shows at there might be 70 people and 3-4 might MIGHT care about vinyl . i have seen bands like title fight , defeater , fireworks , man overboard , trapped under ice ect and each time i have been one of the 1-3 people that buy vinyl at the show its weird but i dont complain . never have to worry , ever .