Whats your vinyl count?

mrc

I think when i joined this board back in late june i had about 400 records, and i did a little bit of updating to my list and have a new and improved number.

I have 553 listed records (i still have some old classic rock LPs that dont make the list)

Thats about 150 records in 3 1/2 months.

Whats your number of records?

And have you seen a dramatic jump since you joined vinyl collective message board?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a good 225-250 I've bought on my own in the past couple years. I really just recently picked up in buying more consistently in the last few months and then I found this place which hasn't helped a bit, haha. My brother took most of my parent's albums that I would have any interest in as we're kind of similar in tastes. With that amount I'd have a good 500+. Sometimes I'm sad thinking of all the Neil Young albums he took before I had a chance, haha.

Some impressive numbers.

Mine is at around 400 on my last count. And I'm including 7"s as well.

I have been here at VC for about a month now. With some purchases from VC and some peeps here on the board, I have obtained about 20+ records so far. Not to mention some other ones on eBay and local stores. Being here as definitely re-ignited my vinyl habit...so thanks VC!