Lost In The Sound Of Separation

Guest dunnnope
Every album UO puts out is better than the one before in my opinion...
Dead Poetic reference in your name. Love it. Hope that album gets pressed some day.

100 purple marble

200 white

200 clear

??? black

Based on not a lot apart from the fact I went through 3 or 4 copies of the purple marble (from the same distro) and still couldn't find one that wouldn't skip in the same spot on side 2, that number of 100 pressed is either too low, or there's now only 97/98 around due to the skipping ones being trashed as faulty.

Anyone else's copies on any colour having skipping issues on side 2?

Every album UO puts out is better than the one before in my opinion...
Dead Poetic reference in your name. Love it. Hope that album gets pressed some day.
I hope Dead Poetic gets pressed too.
I love The Changing Of Times and Lost In The Sound Of Separation. and I'd love some Dead Poetic records!

Had the money to do New Medicines about a year ago...but couldn't get it off the ground...band wanted it done, label didn't want anything to do with it...

I think because this was going to be my first release they were really sketched out as to how reliable i was...

Kind of glad it didn't happen at the time because a few months later my wife had some pretty ridiculous medical bills...

Still would LOVE to own that album on vinyl. Any of theirs really...but New Medicines was my favorite...

this is the instance where i like Kickstarter projects. shit like this doesn't normally get done unless a group of people contribute their money to make it happen. i'd like all their records.

i won't ever forget seeing them Dead Poetic with Norma Jean, Beloved, Haste The Day at the Mason Jar in AZ forever ago. what a solid lineup, i wish those kinds of tours still existed.

this is the instance where i like Kickstarter projects. shit like this doesn't normally get done unless a group of people contribute their money to make it happen. i'd like all their records.

i won't ever forget seeing them with Norma Jean, Beloved, Haste The Day at the Mason Jar in AZ forever ago. what a solid lineup, i wish those kinds of tours still existed.

I saw them headline with Norma Jean and Maylene & the Sons of Disaster like 5 years back now THAT was a solid tour.

When "They're Only Chasing Safety" came out, I thought the title fit the sound. Now, after I listen to it years later, the third track "The Impact of Reason" is one of my favorite UO songs. I think that album gets some crap because it's not as 'metal' but they're some really promising moments that they never explored further beyond the record.