Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered once there was confirmation this was in the "official store" (meaning found in the vinyl section or when I searched Blink 182 vinyl). This came up for me by just searching Blink 182 vinyl on Hot Topic. Hopefully this works. Wish Travis had stopped by thread and given an update...he seems to be about the only person at Hot Topic with concrete information.

Can anyone confirm if the link is legit now?? It still has the old sku/color scheme in the pic on the site

It actually comes up on the site in the vinyl section and by searching "blink 182 vinyl." Chesire Cat's coloring was listed incorrectly when it was re-released. Said it was blue/yellow swirl when it was actually half blue/half yellow.

Travis said a while back if it was actually in the store with the other records it meant it would be available...that being said I have no clue whether or not it is the right link. I ordered just in case.

Welp, just placed my order. I called customer service to double check if it was in stock and the lady was total bitch. "oh this for that vinyl? You're my fifth call about that today, I've already checked stock and YES we have it I'm not going to check again though" ...bitch I DGAF how many people called already just STFU, try to sound like a happy customer service rep and do your stupid job. Don't make me feel like an ass because you guys are still holding my 30$ from last week and I want to avoid that shit again. /rant

I hope it's legit because I a) am about to leave for work B) am too broke to spend more money on records this week.

Welp, just placed my order. I called customer service to double check if it was in stock and the lady was total bitch. "oh this for that vinyl? You're my fifth call about that today, I've already checked stock and YES we have it I'm not going to check again though" ...bitch I DGAF how many people called already just STFU, try to sound like a happy customer service rep and do your stupid job. Don't make me feel like an ass because you guys are still holding my 30$ from last week and I want to avoid that shit again. /rant

I hope it's legit because I a) am about to leave for work B) am too broke to spend more money on records this week.

i kinda feel like calling just to be an asshole lol...and also to make sure that my order at 5 am went through.

i kinda feel like calling just to be an asshole lol...and also to make sure that my order at 5 am went through.

+1 my friend. Make that Bitch do her job!

I would do the same thing if I had to listen to whiny ass little Blink 182 fans call because they're worried about a record.