PO: Appleseed Cast - Middle States

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some bad news. Well, not really, just a horrifying observation. I got a box of the new Hospital Ships LPs in this afternoon and as I was packing them up for retail, I noticed that almost every single copy had a very slight seam split at the same spot as that photo I showed you earlier. Some worse than others.

Has anyone else had this issue with the new Pirates Press jackets? They changed them recently. The appear to be thicker and almost like they have 3 spines (thickness wise). I've never gotten so many seam splits from a manufacturer directly and this is the same jacket I used for Middle States (as well as 3 other new releases!).

I'm freaking out.

I can't complain. I got a #'d copy, no seam splits, everything perfect.

But if I had to complain...I really dig the posters, but I hate how they were folded. Wish they could have been smaller to fit in a mailer without being folded.

Overall, though, thoroughly satisfied. Will always buy from Ryan!

I can't complain. I got a #'d copy, no seam splits, everything perfect.

But if I had to complain...I really dig the posters, but I hate how they were folded. Wish they could have been smaller to fit in a mailer without being folded.

Overall, though, thoroughly satisfied. Will always buy from Ryan!

If I had to complain? Ha! I actually tried to not fold them but instead loosely tuck them around the vinyl. Guess that trick doesn't result in an unscathed poster?

Sorry mate. Thanks for your support though!