PO: Appleseed Cast - Middle States

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually was asking how the actual pressing was done.

is it two separate pieces of vinyl that have been stuck together or is there some other technique they used?

i'm pretty fascinated by this.

I think you're confused. The colors are just

orange with blue haze

milky clear with aqua haze

Not different colors on each side.

no, they're a-side/b-side colors. pretty sure it's 2 pucks of colors pressed together then sent through the stamper. most of the swirl type colors are this effect where each color bleeds through to the other side.
Hmmm. Not saying you're wrong, but the picture looks just like my copy of Portugal. The Man's Church Mouth (plum w/ a drop of cream). Looks (to me, at least) more like a haze effect than a separate color on the A/B sides. I suppose we'll find out for sure when pre-orders ship!

no, they're a-side/b-side colors. pretty sure it's 2 pucks of colors pressed together then sent through the stamper. most of the swirl type colors are this effect where each color bleeds through to the other side.
Hmmm. Not saying you're wrong, but the picture looks just like my copy of Portugal. The Man's Church Mouth (plum w/ a drop of cream). Looks (to me, at least) more like a haze effect than a separate color on the A/B sides. I suppose we'll find out for sure when pre-orders ship!

just going by what Graveface said themselves in the first post, if you saw the preorder picture.

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...