Academy Fight Song Question

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with them? I sent an email a few days ago with no response. I accidentally ordered both Kevin Devine 7" from there site and selected the wrong shipping address. I no longer live at that residence and I don't want to chance not receiving them. I just want to see if he can change the shipping address. No luck getting in contact with them as of yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

fortunately, its a pre-order, so it'll still be a while before it gets sent out. he's not the most timely person with getting back to his customers. but if he doesn't see your email, just make a stink on here, and he'll probably see that.

I've never had a problem with the guy. I had the same problem with another pre-order as you, and can't remember if he ever even got back to me, but ultimately it did get sent to the right address.

That would be great, but at the same time a little heads up would be nice. So far I have no issues with the guy. I know people get busy and can't always be reached in a timely fashion. I don't get upset very easily. Shit happens.

So cool they named their label after a down by law album.

RJ, tell Justin I said hello.

FYI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals,_Calls,_and_Marches

I'm not positive, but I think AFS might be named from a difference source...Mission of Burma wrote a song about 15 years before the DBL album came out....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Digging up an old thread to ask...what's the deal with the AFS store? I just tried to place an order and Paypal told me AFS is not able to receive payments. Never seen that message before and I'm wondering if AFS is now defunct or what. Apologies if this has been addressed before- I did do a search here for info before posting. Thanks.