Old Epitaph Vinyl Poll

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone else probably owns the rights to the records now. much like how SST is sitting on tons of old stuff they can't sell.

This confuses me. I know this happens, but I have no idea why. I can see a band moving to a new label with their back catalog, but how can the previous label not be allowed to sell units that they already had pressed?

Or is it just bad/breached contracts?

In Poison Idea's case, I have heard that the band never authorized the Epitaph repress of Feel The Darkness and they consider it a bootleg.

You have no idea how much data entry needed to be done for this...

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/

and

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/?id=758

There's also a few colors we found clearing our shelves, leftovers from Hot Topic launches, and the like. Have fun.

Frontier and Black Keys...still TBA.

This is like RSD part 2. Ordered Frank Turner on white, Alk3 on red and Refused on blue and Jane Doe on yellow since I haven't heard a Converge album in 10 years. This is kickass. (Unless these have been back in the store for months and I'm just now seeing them, in which case I am a dweeb).

Karl, why is the Frank Turner pre-order up at Shop Radio Cast before it is up at Epitaph?

Because the internet is a wild west and you can only control so much. I don't really get upset about it anymore. I used to. But people know that we'll have cool shit launching...probably Tuesday? And we also aren't perfect, but we're genuinely good people (I think) and we'll lose money to resolve customer situations pretty often.

And, you know, we'll have colored vinyl on the Rock N' Roll EP, the New LP, and maybe even six songs for you to download, including three acoustic versions that aren't on the album? Other places don't have that.