PO: Mansions - Dig Up The Dead [2011]

I'm totally considering on snatching up the variants I don't have for this if he has them, no better band to variant collect for me but I would feel bad seeing so many people want this.

I had them all at one point. Then a friend was looking for it so I sold her my white, and someone here wanted one really bad so I sold them my red. I think I just have the Pink and red/white swirl left. I was always shocked these sat around for so long, same with NBF. (And no I'm not selling, unless someone wants to make an absurd offer for the swirl.)

I had them all at one point. Then a friend was looking for it so I sold her my white, and someone here wanted one really bad so I sold them my red. I think I just have the Pink and red/white swirl left. I was always shocked these sat around for so long, same with NBF. (And no I'm not selling, unless someone wants to make an absurd offer for the swirl.)

I wish I was collecting vinyl when this went up, I'd love a pink. I have a red/white swirl, NBF, Doom Loop, and each of the 7" splits, so if they end up having both white and red (which it sounds like they won't) i'll hop on both. maybe the pink will be a white whale of mine at that point.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 years later...