Cave In - White Silence LP soon!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I am starting to worry about my amazon.com pre-order (see Glassjaw). People are going nuts these days, repeatedly...

This is why I shy away from Amazon. I ain't gonna lie, I love saving money, like all of you but I usually go direct through the source to avoid disappointment.

Just put in a second order for a grey copy for a friend. I hope they don't cancel one or both of my orders. I only ordered a white copy in my first order.

taken straight from EVERY hydra head vinyl release page that has multiple color options;

You may purchase up to one copy of each color. Anyone caught ordering more than one copy of any color will have their order canceled immediately.

so you're fine

Damn. I am starting to worry about my amazon.com pre-order (see Glassjaw). People are going nuts these days, repeatedly...

This is why I shy away from Amazon. I ain't gonna lie, I love saving money, like all of you but I usually go direct through the source to avoid disappointment.

I don't mind paying a little more, but shipping to Europe is a killer, way too often... :-/ In this particular matter, amazon is rarely beaten...

I don't mind paying a little more, but shipping to Europe is a killer, way too often... :-/ In this particular matter, amazon is rarely beaten...

I can understand that. I didn't see your location, thought you were in the US.

Amazon has this for $18+free shipping, the hell with hyrdahead's price gouging and colored variant bullshit

I got the most recent Keelhaul album and "We Are Above You" by Clouds from Amazon and both were color vinyl. Judging by how quickly black sold out I'd be surprised if you got it on black.