Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

Yeah, i started to listen to it more. and it just the notes fuck with your ears.. the swell isn't in the voice. i even recorded it and played it for my roomie and he said the same. i heard the small swell, but only in the guitars.. i think it might just be more prominent on vinyl than on cd or mp3. i even turned down all the bass and turned up the treble and nothing. i think it's just the way it was recorded probably.

Definitely something going on there, for sure. It almost sounds like the master tape's playback speed was fluctuating. But only on the guitar track. It's not a warp or a bad pressing, though.

at first that's what i thought, but then i really paid attention and didn't hear it in the voice. only in the guitar.. maybe it was just an effect that didn't come through originally on the original master.

Mine definitely has a visible warp. I can see the needle rising if I get level with the disc. It's really not the end of the world, but for an "audiophile pressing" I'm not impressed, no matter where in the chain the problem is.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the quietest part- about 3:20 into the song. It's kind of lost in the noise on the louder parts.

Guest nauticaboi555

I got my copy from BSM a couple weeks back, sounds great but unfortunately, the outer sleeve was ripped in several places which really sucked. Can anyone direct me to an outlet that sells large format outer sleeves that might fit this release?

I got my copy from BSM a couple weeks back, sounds great but unfortunately, the outer sleeve was ripped in several places which really sucked. Can anyone direct me to an outlet that sells large format outer sleeves that might fit this release?

Are you talking about the plastic bag or white inner sleeve. Either way go here: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44775

And you are a bitch either way.