Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

Not sure if I'm missing something, but the 3LP RSD reissue is STILL available on becausesoundmatters.com. Is that possible?

When you try to add it to your cart it says, "We are sorry, an item you requested is not currently available." At least it does for me.

Ahh, didn't notice that. I submitted my order on the 22nd, which, based upon this forum, was a day late. I received an order confirmation # but no shipping info yet.

Mined shipped from IL too.

If they are in Il., why am I being charged tax in California? >:(

"Sales Tax

We are required to collect sales tax at the rates in effect at the time of shipping your order if your order is being shipped to an address in one of the following states:

Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington

The amount of your sales tax will be calculated and displayed during the check out process ."

most beautiful things, no sensitivity, and firestarter sound fucking great. beautiful things needed proper vinyl treatment so i'm glad to have this

That song never did anything for me. For my money, it's the acoustic No Sensitivity for the win. No need for it to be on vinyl I guess, as it was just a radio show taping, but I still prefer the full band one on as far as the Jebediah split goes.