RSD on SRC

whats wrong with people being annoyed at the situation? a lot of people waited and waited until 6 on the dot. placed an order. a lot of us got fucked up front (which sucked), and others enjoyed the excitement of snagging some stuff... only to pretty much get kicked in the groin after.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize to those who got refunds! I am as frustrated as most of you are! However, it is beyond our control.

On a good note, if you didn't get a refund you shouldn't be getting one. I am done!! And thanks for supporting us.

Also, if you need orders combined I am working on that now!! Just be sure you email [email protected]

This... except that by trades you mean flips.

I've made two trades today and all at equal retail price paid today. There are a couple releases I'd rather have in my collection. I don't consider trading my one copy of something to someone else a flip.

That comment was aimed at you specifically, I very much agree with your statement. I think it sums up RSD very succinctly.

The comment I made was for several people I've seen on board who got multiple copies of hard to get releases for that exact purpose and then come here to flaunt it. Most of the people who bought dups didn't do so in order to trade at face value with others in the community.

I dont know quantities off the top of my head, but we had a few hundred check out within the first 30 - 60 seconds! How I am not sure because I personally am not that fast, but it was insane!

I believe it. I never seem to have much luck with those quickdraw pre-orders, either. Oh well. I'm kind of glad that the news was broken to me immediately; I think it would have sucked a bit more to get a refund 30 minutes later.

I've made two trades today and all at equal retail price paid today. There are a couple releases I'd rather have in my collection. I don't consider trading my one copy of something to someone else a flip.

That comment was aimed at you specifically, I very much agree with your statement. I think it sums up RSD very succinctly.

The comment I made was for several people I've seen on board who got multiple copies of hard to get releases for that exact purpose and then come here to flaunt it. Most of the people who bought dups didn't do so in order to trade at face value with others in the community.

True. It's like the dude selling his PO of Title Fights "Shed" by x100 today.

Wait... WTF.

We stood in line for hours at stores that couldn't get ONE copy in stock, and you got a couple hundred to sell online?

How is that at all in the spirit of record store day at all?

What a clusterfuck.

I think what they meant was that hundreds of people placed orders. Not that they had hundreds of records to sell. That's why we're all now in this situation.

I dont know quantities off the top of my head, but we had a few hundred check out within the first 30 - 60 seconds! How I am not sure because I personally am not that fast, but it was insane!

I believe it. I never seem to have much luck with those quickdraw pre-orders, either. Oh well. I'm kind of glad that the news was broken to me immediately; I think it would have sucked a bit more to get a refund 30 minutes later.

Wait... WTF.

We stood in line for hours at stores that couldn't get ONE copy in stock, and you got a couple hundred to sell online?

How is that at all in the spirit of record store day at all?

What a clusterfuck.

I think what they meant was that hundreds of people placed orders. Not that they had hundreds of records to sell. That's why we're all now in this situation.

I obviously misread the statement... but let's say they had 20 copies... or even 10. They still got more than the majority of brick and mortars who attempted to order it.

I obviously misread the statement... but let's say they had 20 copies... or even 10. They still got more than the majority of brick and mortars who attempted to order it.

but from what i read, src had a heavy hand in this even being pressed.

too many stupid comments to address in proper sentences..

- the fine folks at SRC got a few copies for helping us assemble these packages, without them NO stores in the US would have copies.. ZERO.

- not that its anyones business but the Australian copies (3 for all of Australia!), SRC copies and all other promos (included us getting more copies to a store in Toronto that didnt receive any) were taken from our overrun.. thus not affecting the 500.

its tough, we made 500..

I don't understand what's so bad about SRC getting some copies.

It helps us people out who can't get out to a record store.

At least SRC and Rise came through for me on RSD.