RSD on SRC

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

srs bzns. this thread.

i think src gets way too much shit when they're just providing a service. i didn't hear of or see a SINGLE copy of JEW today in Houston. NOT. ONE. if it weren't for SRC and good friends I wouldn't have a copy at all. it would really piss me off to be in bfe somewhere without even one record store nearby.

they tried to throw their hat in the ring best they could. everyone simmer.

I think what they meant was that hundreds of people placed orders. Not that they had hundreds of records to sell. That's why we're all now in this situation.

I obviously misread the statement... but let's say they had 20 copies... or even 10. They still got more than the majority of brick and mortars who attempted to order it.

thanks for playing

RECORD STORE DAY

game over

please try again next year

shit, stores were mixing in RSD2010 stuff with the new stuff. hilarious!

srs bzns. this thread.

i think src gets way too much shit when they're just providing a service. i didn't hear of or see a SINGLE copy of JEW today in Houston. NOT. ONE. if it weren't for SRC and good friends I wouldn't have a copy at all. it would really piss me off to be in bfe somewhere without even one record store nearby.

srs bzns. this thread.

or maybe if some online store didn't misrepresent itself as a RECORD STORE then some stores in Houston could have got copies. fuck SRC.

or maybe if some online store didn't misrepresent itself as a RECORD STORE then some stores in Houston could have got copies. fuck SRC.

Thats not even what happened at all. Justin confirmed that SRC didn't get any of the 500, they got some from the overrun. Even if SRC didn't get any Houston wouldn't have either. Justin also said SRC gots some because if it wasn't for them the US likely wouldn't have gotten any.

We have the blue Menzingers back in stock!!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Menzingers-%252d-Chamberlain-Waits-LP-%28Record-Store-Day%29.html

Amazed this is still there... I would buy another for people here but I already have one and another on the way from Dr. Strange..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...