Senses Fail box set (2012?)

Sorry if this is old news, but I asked Buddy at a show recently if they were planning on doing any vinyl releases besides the first EP, and he said they were doing a box set. He actually said that he was a co-owner of Mightier Than Sword, which definitely caught me off guard. So I don't think he stated specifically, but I assume the mention of co-owning that label meant the set would be via MTS. Also, he said it would be a 10th anniversary thing...which I just looked up, and wikipedia says they formed in 2002? So it won't be around for another year, I guess...shame.

let it enfold you had potential, but i just couldnt take it seriously. even at 18 or whatever i was at the time, i knew it was time to move on from this band. ill give their live show some credit, but there was always a total lack of maturity in the writing. case and point, one eight seven. but shit, i aint gon' front.. i still get down to that jam.

let it enfold you had potential, but i just couldnt take it seriously. even at 18 or whatever i was at the time, i knew it was time to move on from this band. ill give their live show some credit, but there was always a total lack of maturity in the writing. case and point, one eight seven. but shit, i aint gon' front.. i still get down to that jam.

What part of the song do you find immature?

I personally like the music, but I really hate the whole heartbroken girlfriend killer lyrics. It's not like he has 10 girls in his basement, so don't sing about it, it also isn't metaphorical so yeah. Just leave it out please.

I personally like the music, but I really hate the whole heartbroken girlfriend killer lyrics. It's not like he has 10 girls in his basement, so don't sing about it, it also isn't metaphorical so yeah. Just leave it out please.

I just found that song funny...yeah, some of the lyrics are really random, but the first time I heard the "Run down the stairs so I can see your face as you hit the street," I burst out laughing. But maybe that's just me...

I just found that song funny...yeah, some of the lyrics are really random, but the first time I heard the "Run down the stairs so I can see your face as you hit the street," I burst out laughing. But maybe that's just me...

Cute When You Scream always makes me laugh. I've always thought 187 was about his dad though, not really a girl.

• 1 month later...

Although, the music itself got worse, the lyrics are 10x better in latter stuff. One of my fave lyricists to date because of it