City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, we'll be setting a pre-order up for this soon i just wanted to give a heads up about the details.

City and Colour "Sometimes"

- 2x180g A/B - Yellow & C/C - Blue

- Gatefold Jacket on Reverse Board w/Uncoated Insert

- Includes a Bonus Track ("Missing")

- Digital Download (Album except "Missing")

we'll likely have these set up for pre-order beginning of May. (same time as Little Hell pre-orders)

let me know if you guys have any questions

we'll likely have these set up for pre-order beginning of May. (same time as Little Hell pre-orders)

Beautiful. The colors sound pretty decent, as well. I have a feeling this will be quite the package. Three quick questions;

Availability. Is the press quantity on this rather high? Will there be a scramble to grab one?

Is a $20 - $25 price tag realistic?

How long will it take for these to ship out, from the pre-order date?

Stoked, regardless. Definitely curbs my itch to track down a RSD copy.

hey guys, we'll be setting a pre-order up for this soon i just wanted to give a heads up about the details.

Any details on Little Hell vinyl?

Beautiful. The colors sound pretty decent, as well. I have a feeling this will be quite the package. Three quick questions;

Availability. Is the press quantity on this rather high? Will there be a scramble to grab one?

Is a $20 - $25 price tag realistic?

How long will it take for these to ship out, from the pre-order date?

Stoked, regardless. Definitely curbs my itch to track down a RSD copy.

its not crazy limited, but definitely not a RSD type scramble.. as for the cost im not 100% where the pricing is but $20-25 for sure.. they'll ship by end of may probably, but id imagine most people will bundle it with Little Hell, which means the package will ship out beginning of june.

Any details on Little Hell vinyl?

- 2x180g 12"

- 2 variants (one limited, one not as limited)

- still confirming the rest.

we'll also have a "Fragile Bird" 7" for June aswell.. there will be pre-order bundles that included both the 7" and LP

will Sometimes be available through distributors worldwide (e.g. will greenhell get copies too?) or will it be maple/dinealone-only?

Will be ordering the Sometimes 2xLP

Also Ive been told Little Hell will be released domestically in the states

travis, want to take copies of Sometimes for HT stores? hahaha

there is one pressing of little hell.. we're doing the order and vagrant are taking some copies for the US. so everyone in the states can have some decent shipping prices..

damn, this is actually a better deal than the RSD release, seeing that wasn't a gatefold nor did it have the bonus track or insert. i know the RSD release was hand numbered but i may be looking at parting with it and grabbing this

the RSD version had the bonus track.. these are being pressed from the same parts

damn, this is actually a better deal than the RSD release, seeing that wasn't a gatefold nor did it have the bonus track or insert. i know the RSD release was hand numbered but i may be looking at parting with it and grabbing this

the RSD version had the bonus track.. these are being pressed from the same parts

haha i totally missed that when i was listening to it