City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of older AOF represses in the near future?

Pretty sure Justin said not long ago that they had no plans atm.

That said, it is the 10th anniversary of AOF this yr.

dine alone also didnt release anything AOF prior to Old Crows / Young Cardinals. distort has the rights to S/T, Watch Out! and Crisis

Well damn. I was really wanting this album but I'm not sure I want to shell out $40 dollars for it. Hopefully it won't be exclusively Canadian :/

it won't be.. we're making sure people won't be getting gouged by canada post...

Dose that mean I get a discount on my PO for the new sometimes and Little hell due to getting raped 2 times by canada post AND Ebaybefore I realized this new Sometimes pressing?!? lol

Pretty sure Justin said not long ago that they had no plans atm.

That said, it is the 10th anniversary of AOF this yr.

dine alone also didnt release anything AOF prior to Old Crows / Young Cardinals. distort has the rights to S/T, Watch Out! and Crisis

And sadly, I doubt Distort would be bothered with repressing S/T or Watch Out! as the 1st press took a fair while to sell out. I got my S/T in June 2009 from the Defiance site!

Justin, are SRC gonna be selling all the new C&C vinyl?

I couldn't wait much longer and managed to find this for a decent BIN price on eBay

Define "decent BIN price on eBay". Totally interested in hearing how much you gave in. Only if you don't mind sharing.

Well, there's one on there for $75 now, but I got mine for $99. The way they've been going though, I considered that a steal at the time. Especially with the way a few are priced now at $150+. Any under $100 was what I would've gave in for.

And I mean "decent" compared to what is on there at the moment. Obviously some will shake their head and/or scoff but I'm content. I can't bring myself to pay the money for records like Deja Entendu though. That may never happen.