City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans that are members of the City and Colour mailing list will have access to exclusive, soon-to-be-announced items as part of the band’s own pre-order. Fans, worldwide, can sign up for the mailing list at http://www.cityandcolour.ca and will be emailed the special offers prior to the May 10th pre-order.

Dine Alone wrote that, but does that mean bonus stuff as in more signed bonus cds or will it just be the same as the pre order details? but early access.

I'm confused. So Sometimes is only going to be available at Dine Alone? Every post I see about SRC implies that they are referencing Little Hell.

I was talking about Sometimes... Isn't this thread about Sometimes?

it was.. at the beginning.. but it turned into a thread about Little Hell and the pre-order packages concerning that album!

For any of you VC'ers unaware of how our country works, I've prepared this for you. This should help ease the confusion.

[image]

Also, for those of you living near the Canadian border, when watching the weather you might have seen that once you cross the border that there is a SHARP drop in temperature.

What is a pleasant, warm, 77 degree day in Vermont, is a fucking cold 25 degrees up in the Great White North of Ontario.

does this mean src wont get any copies?

We will have copies on release date! Not sure what Travis means. Maybe exclusive physical retailer? Regardless you should all support Dine Alone directly!

So will you guys have preorder up for Sometimes tomorrow or will you not have it until the release date?

Travis was talking about Little Hell...