City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes i really wonder what goes through people's heads when they approve artwork/tshirt designs.

These are the ones that drive me wild:

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/bcd/product_info.php?products_id=5315&cPath=1_322&store=0

Do people actually buy these?

hahaha what the hell IS that?

problem is: how the (little) hell do I get my hands on the 7" single without ordering this ugly piece of cloth?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005018I1M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

(i'm assuming)

Living in Germany and don't have a credit card... :(

Or does anyone know whether a gift card bought at amazon Germany is applicable to amazon.com?

You can get the 7" from Dine Alone's site when it's up. It seems like DA's packages are better than these. Especially since the shirt sucks. :(

Looks like I'll just get the 12" and 7" then. Will save on shipping at least.

Well I live in the U.S. and Dine Alone said

"Dine Alone's "Little Hell" Bundles will not be able to ship to US Addresses.. we're sorry, Vagrant has the license for the record in the US and we're not trying to step on anyones toes."

:-/

You can get the 7" from Dine Alone's site when it's up. It seems like DA's packages are better than these. Especially since the shirt sucks. :(

Looks like I'll just get the 12" and 7" then. Will save on shipping at least.

Well I live in the U.S. and Dine Alone said

"Dine Alone's "Little Hell" Bundles will not be able to ship to US Addresses.. we're sorry, Vagrant has the license for the record in the US and we're not trying to step on anyones toes."

:-/

Oh yeah... shit. That's not good for you guys in the US. :( Maybe buy the Amazon CD/7" bundle and sell the CD? It's cheap at least.

I did notice the bundles in the UK/Euro store are different to what the e-mail says however. Maybe wait and see what the US store has.

I also want to see what the silkscreened poster looks like. Only in Canada and US C&C stores from what I gather.

So does the email I never got include a link or a code? I'm trying to get in on the Canada presale. Thx.

I don't know if anybody got the email.. The presale for Canada doesn't go up until 11 EST

Just so people know, there is no special code or link. It's just the pre-order stores listed on cityandcolour.ca. And they go up at different times.

Pre-order Link

USA store (starts at 9am PST)

CANDADA/GLOBAL store (starts at 12pm EST)

^ just noticed their typo from the e-mail. CANDADA!!!

Also this:

Just like we said on our website, its that time.....presales!!!!

Today our website will launch with a new makeover and tons of presale packages in our store.

Our store will run a little differently. We've made some adjustments to help save everyone shipping costs. There will be 3 links for: USA residents, UK/Euro residents, and 1 big store for Canadians and everyone else all over the world.

As members of our mailing list, we wanted to make sure you have first dibs at our presales – especially the very limited item being sold in both the USA and Canada/Global store.

We have a limit of 15 packages priced at $300 that include: Autographed Fender C-60 Sunburst Acoustic Guitar, CD, 12" double LP, limited edition t-shirt, screened poster and we'll even throw in a 4 piece pin pack. Unfortunately this is very limited.