City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've gathered from this thread, neither the Sometimes nor Little Hell pre-orders will sell out in the blink of an eye. I recall hearing that Sometimes is fairly limited (maybe 1,000 - 2,000, I'd guess?), but will easily be obtainable for anyone who checks in sometime tomorrow.

Really wouldn't sweat it.

Yes sorry if that was confusing....Hot Topic will have Little Hell on vinyl exclusively in the states.

and is there a secret message youre trying to give us with your avatar? That would be great!

if he had a penny for every time someone asked him this every time he changed his avatar, he'd have...a lot of pennies.

from the city and colour homepage..

"

Little Hell - worldwide presale options

Posted on 05.06.11

its that time.....presales!!!!

who doesn't love a sale? we are still working on updating all of the label websites and the new City and Colour store, but we can tell you that the PreSales will ALL be live by Tuesday May 10th - worldwide. (that means online, iTunes, Amazon, JB HiFi, label sites - the list goes on and on)

some have already begun (if you are lucky and live in Australia, you know what we're talking about).

AND....if you are a part of our mailing list you will receive an email on Monday with details about a very exclusive City and Colour presale package. We will be running an artist webstore presale that differs from the labels and retailers. lots to pick from at many price points. If you are a lucky 1 of 15 people you could get one very special LIMITED EDITION presale package. more details to come...only to people on our mailing list. Sign up if you haven't already.

PRESALES - WORLDWIDE OPTIONS (more details coming soon)

City and Colour Fan presale:

- details to be confirmed to members of mailing list Monday May 9

Canada & other Global Markets: (avail May 10)

- visit dinealonerecords.com for details on iTunes preorder"

http://cityandcolour.ca/news/

Good News / Bad News.

The BAD:

Dine Alone's "Little Hell" Bundles will not be able to ship to US Addresses.. we're sorry, Vagrant has the license for the record in the US and we're not trying to step on anyones toes.

The GOOD:

"Sometimes" is available Worldwide, and to commemorate the new releases and new site we've stocked the store with some harder to find titles:

City and Colour "Bring Me Your Love" (Red & White)

City and Colour "Bring Me Your Love" (Clear)

Alexisonfire "Old Crows / Young Cardinals" (Clear/Black & Red/Black)

Alexisonfire "Old Crows / Young Cardinals" (White/Black & Red/Black)

Alexisonfire "Dogs Blood" (Purple)

Moneen "The World..." (Gold)

Moneen "Hold That Sound" (Black)

new site / pre-orders are set to go live tomorrow at 11am (est)

Good News / Bad News.

The BAD:

Dine Alone's "Little Hell" Bundles will not be able to ship to US Addresses.. we're sorry, Vagrant has the license for the record in the US and we're not trying to step on anyones toes.

Weird, this is actually good new for me then I guess. Just so you know I did not request anything like this when I got the exclusive from Vagrant for HT on Little Hell.

Good News / Bad News.

The BAD:

Weird, this is actually good new for me then I guess. Just so you know I did not request anything like this when I got the exclusive from Vagrant for HT on Little Hell.

it's no ones fault, its the nature of us licensing the record to other territories. vagrant have an amazing set up in the US. just hoping everyone can get their copies with inexpensive shipping an enjoy an amazing album

Good News / Bad News.

The BAD:

does this mean src wont be getting little hell either or are they not affected by that. also what about other shops like greenhell? will they get sometimes/little hell?

confusionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn