PO UPDATE: EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY - Take Care, ...

paz

Earlier this week, our mail order email program crashed. For the past few

days we have been trying to rebuild our database. In the meantime, we are

currently filling orders manually through Paypal. This may take a little

longer, about 5-7 days.

Please feel free to email me regarding your order (requests, updates,

instructions, address change, etc) at [email protected]. We apologize for the delay but we assure you that we are working hard to get this out as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Love,

Team TRL

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRL is awesome. I've been e-mailing with Anna back and forth about my latest order and she's been really helpful. TRL = two thumbs up! I'll be buying a lot more from this label in the future. I think I'll be ordering this EITS record next week along with Coliseum's deluxe "Goddamage".

This has been the one record that has been on my waiting list that I am waiting til I get to listen to...I am soooooo frakkin' stoked for it!

and yeah Entourage is the whackness =\ get some Exchange action up on there though to keep it backed up server-side too :P godaddy has some good options there...just sayin ;)

hi Anna :D

i love TRL and i'm sorry i've ever harassed you with any issues Anna. trust me, nothing but love. i've always been handled with urgency and politeness, and actual human responses. it goes a long way. i'm actually listening to Those Who Tell The Truth... right now! can't wait for the new album to come.

i buy pretty much every LP TRL puts out for the last 3 years. awesome bands, awesome prices, awesome records. buy em up!

Anna sent me a very nice message when I ordered the Young Widows 2xLP assuring me that I would receive the colored vinyl I order and wishing me well (I had been in the hospital). To me,

that's A+ all the way....and I was already ordering 90% of what they put out anyway!

Such fantastic music, and such quality art and packaging, you can't go wrong.

Actually, I've always wondered where you guys press and print most of your releases??