Indecision-Unorthodox 25th Anniversary Press available now! Metallic Gold, Peach, Lavender, Coke Bottle Clear

Somebody asked me about prices so:

180 gram with screened covers - $12.75

red/black and clear/white - $11.75

3 pack with all - $34.75

The 180 gram ones and the 3 packs will come with some stickers and buttons I made up for this.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedpressing.com/products/14285 - 3 pack

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedpressing.com/products/12669 - individual records

This will be live tomorrow as soon as I open and check out the records to make sure there are no problems.

who design the silkscreened art, grant ?

and the leaf looks yummy. ha....

Marina Inoue a friend of the band. It was used on an Indecision flyer from a while back but I thought it was too awesome to not use.

[image]

Will be furiously refreshing the Limited Pressing page while I'm at work tomorrow until these go live!

I honestly don't know when I will get these. Sometimes UPS will come at 10am sometimes they will come at 5pm. I hope they come early so this doesn't eat up all of my day waiting around. I might try to call in the morning and see if they can call the driver and find out when he might be coming my way.

• xgrantx changed the title to Indecision-Unorthodox 25th Anniversary Press available now! Metallic Gold, Peach, Lavender, Coke Bottle Clear