PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize there are variants of the 7"????? This one here is black--------->http://cgi.ebay.com/Wonder-Years-Dont-Let-Me-Cave-preorder-only-7-/230638063005?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash =item35b3198d9d#ht_540wt_1138

Mine is grey marble. Anyone know anything about variant colors for this????

They haven't even put up any discography information anywhere, and I can't find anything via google about it.

From what my wife keeps telling me the special "Travelling Hank" edition records are the same records, just on a color they only pressed 100 of. I was able to get one of those, and I'm not going to go all Gaslight on the Wonder Years with variants. So that's the main reason I'm letting this one go (and to attempt to not have my checking account overdraft yet again with this month's car payment).

By the way, thanks for the exposure/link. :)

There is another TWY 7-inch on the horizon, by the way, and it's going to be even harder to come by. Details in a few weeks...

People are overlooking this post?

Yes this was/is a rumor, something about a split 7" with a TWY side and a Stay Ahead Of The Weather side. But I think it hasn't been confirmed yet, just like the Such Gold/A Loss For Words Split.

It will be coming out within the coming months......you wait and see ;)

Do I have to pay $35 for it (plus a fucking shirt/stencil because I'm 6 years old and want to fuck with a stencil)?

If SAOTW is involved then I'll drop the cheddar, if it's just an overpriced TWY 7" I'll pass and get the MP3s off the deluxe reissue of Suburbia.

It will be coming out within the coming months......you wait and see ;)

Do I have to pay $35 for it (plus a fucking shirt/stencil because I'm 6 years old and want to fuck with a stencil)?

If SAOTW is involved then I'll drop the cheddar, if it's just an overpriced TWY 7" I'll pass and get the MP3s off the deluxe reissue of Suburbia.

What this man is saying.