Touche Amore "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe 180 LP

Anyone else get an error when trying to sign up for notification?
Runtime error in estore/5.00/modules/util/MAGIC_WLST.mvc @ [00000008]: MAGIC_WLST.mv: Line 96: MvOPENVIEW: Input parameter count mismatch: Found 0, expected 1 ERROR: couldn't read data for query "SELECT * FROM s01_WLstList WHERE sid = ?", Input parameter count mismatch: Found 0, expected 1

This is the line right under that, bro.

To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please enter your email address below.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping this goes up while I've got some money

for real, its almost always guarenteed i just bought 5 new LPs and broke the bank when deathwish releases something awesome.

must resist buying to make sure i have some $$ in the bank for this one.

and believe it or not with all this irresponsible spending i am indeed an adult. shit.

[image]

We are excited to announce the DELUXE EDITION of Touche Amore's "Parting The Sea Between Brightness And Me"

Deluxe Edition Specifics:

Limited to 1000 copies only, once they are gone they are gone forever.

Presented as a 12"LP sized, 28 Page hardcover book designed by TA guitarist Nick Steinhardt.

Alternate and expanded artwork exclusive to this edition.

180 Gram Virgin Black Vinyl.

Head over to http://deathwishinc.com/estore/category/SOON.html and sign up on the wait list and you'll be notified when these and the standard editions go on sale!

We also have new shirts, a zip up, and slipmats too!

Non-special edition up for pre-order on Amazon ($9.98) for less than Deathwish store:

http://www.amazon.com/Parting-Sea-Betwee....5085756&sr=1 -2

Yeah, if you like wack colored vinyl...

Get the good shit with us!

Actually... yeah fuck it, buy it from Amazon.

Im definitely buying from deathwish, just ridiculously anxious for the PO to go up.

Non-special edition up for pre-order on Amazon ($9.98) for less than Deathwish store:

http://www.amazon.com/Parting-Sea-Betwee....5085756&sr=1 -2

Yeah, if you like wack colored vinyl...

Get the good shit with us!

Actually... yeah fuck it, buy it from Amazon.

The anticipation makes it hard not to... :P

Hey folks...I am selling all my TA stuff...I tried to get into this band but I realized I just wasn't that into it. If interested, shoot me a PM.

* Touche Amore - Touche Amore EP - No Sleep (2008) - Clear - 2nd Press - Ltd to 310

* Touche Amore/La Dispute - Split 7" - No Sleep (2010) - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

* Touche Amore/Make Do and Mend - Split 7" - 6131/Panic (2010) - 1st Press - Sound and Fury 2010 Cover - Ltd #52/150

* Touche Amore - ...To the Beat of A Dead Horse - 6131 (2009) - White - 180 Gram - 3rd Press - Ltd to 1000