PO: Metallica - S&M Repress /250

Kind of wish I had the money for this, I wasn't a fan of anything after And Justice, but remember listening to this album and being blown away...the only thing that would really suck is there is only 2 songs per record side, I would hate having to get up and flip the record after every 2 songs...should have just made it a 2XLP and done a larger pressing...and What the fuck is up with the yellow vinyl...its fucking metallica, put it on black!!

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.p....umbs=&currsel=

Some folks are willing to pay a lot for records. I get them to listen and simply am not willing to spend all that much on any one item... but that is just me. I'm old and grey and biased. We used to get records for 4.99 and there where miles of dollar bins of sealed cut corners... so I'm kinda spoiled.

I miss those days, I telluwhut.

To me the value is in the grooves but some records are quite pricey.

There are many types of collectors from what I've seen over the years, as a dealer.

I can't justify spending too much on any one item. I don't look at records as an investment...

other than teaching me licks. It has always been about the music to me, and not the ePray values... but don't get me wrong, to each their own.

What I don't particulary like is some dealers take advantage of the new vinylhead just getting into the hobby/addiction/passion of record collecting and kinda price gouge. Pas bon.