Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

I agree to a point. If it's just some live recordings of album tracks who cares? 

Plus, Golden needs to be pressed if anything. 

I care... plus if that Providence show was pressed, I'd buy the shit out of it... it is an amazing recording and they add all sorts of nuances that are not on the albums.

I agree, and for the record when I said "who needs that?" I pretty much meant that if you want it, you probably have it by now.

I would be forever indebted to you if you snagged me a 7 inch.

I've been a diehard fan since I first heard them in 1996 and although they were around for quite some time before that, I was too young to know of them.

I can honestly say that they have never not been in contention for my favorite band ever since then.

nothingnatural, I'd also love to be on the list if you manage to snag extra copies at the show. I send you extra monies to show my love.

if there are songs from golden on that 7", I'd likely do anything to get one.

You two are first in line. To IG88, no extra money would be needed. Just cost plus shipping. Again, this is a HUGE if as I don't know if extra copies will be avilable.

Fuck!!
I was in the waiting room in one tab and watching the regular page and refreshing it and it was available on the regular page so I pounced but it wanted me to reenter all my info and when i checked the waiting room it said I was ready so I closed the other one thinking it would be quicker on the WR page since I'd already entered all of my info... and now it's not available!!!
I hope you got through, man!!!!

Damn... well... I do have a ton of Ween prints if you'd be interested in trading :)

I'd even throw in a Stay Forever 7 inch...

Ween is my favorite band (as is Failure... as is Primus... as are a ton of others, but you know how that goes.)

I'm well aware that you're not parting with that 7 inch.