Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

From their FB:

"There are no opening acts on any of the Tree of Stars tour dates. The show will run similar to what we did at the El Rey show in February. Short opening Film, followed by an extended set of Failure songs. For this tour, since people have not seen us play live in so long, we want to be able to play a wide breadth of material from all 3 albums. An opening act would cut down our set list significantly."

Enjoy guys

• 5 weeks later...

I saw them at Cinquanta.  There was one Failure tour shirt and it was $30.  Nice/soft shirt, Next Level Apparel, with cities on the back.  

They also had a Failure poster that was signed for $100.  Out of 300 so I doubt it will be on tour.

Just uploaded Stuck on You from the show, 

What's up with the chicks chilling in lawn chairs and the grill on stage?  Like they're hanging out in a backyard grilling but on stage?  Sorta weird.

I went to both their headlining shows in SF. I can die happy now. Tour CDs are $10. Shirts are $30 (girls shirts $20). They have signed posters for $100 as well.

Shows were truly amazing. Can't even put it into words right now. They played a different new song last night and I believe it's called Focus.

Just bought my tickets for the Minneapolis show.

Getting back to the original topic of this thread, is the Magnified vinyl worth buying? 

Absolutely! I got my copy shortly after Black Friday and it sounds great, and looks great. No insert, which I always prefer to have one, but definitely a solid album overall.

• 2 weeks later...