PO: Blindside - With Shivering Hearts We Wait

I'm super pissed, I had already done the pre-order for the original package which was a dvd/cd/art cards and now they announce the vinyl...I emailed them, to see if I can switch it or cancel the other one. ugh...

I did too, I still want both since I still want the CD and DVD, but I did ask in my order if I could get a refund on shipping.

I managed to grab the very first copy when it went up last night. Stoked. But yeah, I emailed them as soon as I did and asked to refund my first order. As much as I want the CD/DVD, that's a lot of money all at once. But $25+shipping for the vinyl, tshirt, art cards and 5 album downloads is pretty worth it imo.

damn all these vinyl packages, people just want the record itself. hopefully it'll eventually be on its own.

i think the whole package idea is to make the product appealing to a bigger audience than just the vinyl listener/collector. lots of kids aren't as cool as us and don't have bitchin tits town record players.

but everyone like hoodies and tote bags!.

Again, I'm sure they'll have them on their own soon enough. Hopefully with cheaper shipping. I have no problem getting the shirt and all that other junk, but I don't think they just wouldn't cater to fans who don't want all that stuff.

I don't know man, they made it sound like it was only out of 100.

Ask them on the facebook page, they are pretty good about replying.

I noticed somebody else ask about it, so I'll just leave it. I don't know if only making 100 is really financially viable, so I think there's going to be restocks (and they'll sell them on tour and stuff). I'm willing to bet that they did a pressing of somewhere around 1000-1500.

Well, in the video he said they were white vinyl, so maybe only this pressing is white?

Anyone have issues with the MP3 downloads? I keep downloading invalid or corrupted files....

I'd just shoot them an email and see what they say, the webstore guy Tobias responds fairly quickly, but remember they are in Sweden so there is a big time difference. I had an issue downloading the mp3s, but that was just getting the log in correct not corrupted files. My guess is they give you the guest account to download the tracks.

Anyone have issues with the MP3 downloads? I keep downloading invalid or corrupted files....

I'd just shoot them an email and see what they say, the webstore guy Tobias responds fairly quickly, but remember they are in Sweden so there is a big time difference. I had an issue downloading the mp3s, but that was just getting the log in correct not corrupted files. My guess is they give you the guest account to download the tracks.

Got it to work now.

HP/Windows (work computer) = corrupted. Mac (mine) = worked fine. Might I add I hate having to work on a windows computer while everyone else at my job has Macs. Ok im done. Great album!