PO: Portugal The Man In The Mountain, In The Cloud

Mine came in today.

Got number 19/500 on the litho. Record sounds great! White vinyl has no specks, pure white. Printed inner sleeve.

Die-cut CD is awesome, the patches are gnarly.

The field journals are a bit smaller than I imagined, but they're cool.

Shirt is super comfortable.

Great job on this release.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine package right before I had to leave for work, so I only got to look at it for a second. Hopefully I can spin it tonight after work.

Pre-ordered from amazon and my order doesn't even say that its shipping soon yet so I'm hoping they don't fail at this one like they have recently with certain titles. How does the vinyl look? Anybody got pictures?

The represses of Church Mouth and Waiter... went up for PO yesterday. I'm hoping these aren't BS either. I enjoy SRC, but their shipping costs are brutal.

just got mine in the mail today litho 11/500 really wish they would would have put it in a poster tube instead of just rubber-banding it also my record was totally warped and is not even playable really hoping I can get them to send me a new one because this sucks I bought the 115 dollar package and still can't listen to the record. fuckkkkk

my record was totally warped and is not even playable really hoping I can get them to send me a new one because this sucks I bought the 115 dollar package and still can't listen to the record. fuckkkkk

This just happened with the My Morning Jacket Circuital deluxe vinyl box set and they ended up sending everyone who ordered it a replacement set of vinyl. ATO really did it the right way. Quick and painless.

This record sounds really good and clean. Too bad my picture sleeve had a bent corner from when it was first put in the sleeve. No big deal, but always sad.

what dicks. haha. neg karma for posting a good quality rip. what is the world coming to?
sorry you didn't specify. i got you ;D

hahaha. why would anyone want neg karma? well thanks anyways. i cant wait for the show on tuesday. its gonna be awesome. ill upload some videos in HD 1080. =)

sorry you didn't specify. i got you ;D

hahaha. why would anyone want neg karma? well thanks anyways. i cant wait for the show on tuesday. its gonna be awesome. ill upload some videos in HD 1080. =)

DO IT!!! I think they are streaming it too, but I have to work so I can't watch it :(.

Just got mine today (ordered the Premium Pack) and it's missing the Field Journal Set. This happen to anyone else? Not even sure what it is but I know it wasn't included in the box. Bummer. I don't even know who to contact about this. Top Spin? Audiolife? The band? Too many people involved with the dang pre-order!