Annoying Shit Your Co-Workers Do At Work

I work in a kitchen and all of the ladies I work with insist on playing god awful country music all day. After five years, it is really starting to get on my last fucking nerve....

Anyone who writes a song that has a chorus that says "You be my honeycomb, I'll be your honeybee" should be shot....and to make it worse, it is a guy singing that song

Anybody got any good stories about stupid shit your co-workers do....?

My co-workers wash dishes. So there really isn't much to complain about, then again, I'm just a youngin, I'll have plenty of time to complain about my (future) job when I'm older, so why start now?

I wash dishes too man, and I have a pretty sweet job for the most part, good pay, fairly easy and routine...but its just that fucking country music....ughhh.....you can only hear Rascall Flats, Sugarland and the Zac Brown Band so many times before you begin to go insane....

Country, the original emo.

I do landscaping at my Dad's country club now, everyone is a bullshitter and dips; I have no complaints.

All my friend's landscape, it'd be pretty funny if you work with some of them.

I teach, so... I close my door if people are annoying me. Now, annoying shit my students do? Where to begin..

Adding on - I really don't get annoyed by my co-workers. The Social Studies department at my school is badass. Most of English is pretty cool. The only weirdos in the school are the anti-social science people and a couple math teachers, but I don't spend much time around them. I absolutely love most of the people I interact with regularly, especially the SS department and the few guidance counselor tag-alongs that eat lunch with us.

i work with obese older-middle aged women who are overtly 'christian' and talk about how much they love Sarah Palin all the time.

you win! i feel for you.

i'm the one who annoys everyone with my music at work. check this band playlilst out:

Torche/Floor/Baroness/His Hero is Gone/The Carbonas/Replacements/Refreshments/Queen/Rat/Night Ranger/Richard Cheese/Journey/Elvis Costello/Marked Men/Voetsek/Superchunk/Victims/Sword/Piebald/Immortal Technique/etc.

and usually i get a complaint that its too slow or too fast and grungy..? Who in the hell calls "His Hero is Gone" Grunge? Not to mention who the fuck says QUEEN sucks, yet will praise TANTRIC.

luckily ive secluded myself, by hiring all my friends, and they surround me.. and making the office think im totally fucking nuts by growing bananas in my cube, and playing super bassy dubstep through a big subwoofer all day

i wanna work with you and be able to play LARM at work with no fear of complaint.

i work with a bunch of nerds and for a french company. they smoke cigarettes and drink coffee all day.

what annoys the fuck out of me is when i am in the kitchen or lounge sitting with em and they will not speak english. i just sit there like a fucking mongoloid. plus since we are all (well mostly) engineers they think the are smarter than everyone. other than that they are nice and everything, just some things kinda bother me.

i work with a bunch of nerds and for a french company. they smoke cigarettes and drink coffee all day.

what annoys the fuck out of me is when i am in the kitchen or lounge sitting with em and they will not speak english. i just sit there like a fucking mongoloid. plus since we are all (well mostly) engineers they think the are smarter than everyone. other than that they are nice and everything, just some things kinda bother me.

[image]

Where do I start? I'm an art director at a design agency and I manage a few people.

This Indian coder dude I work with literally talks to himself non-stop all day. He sits like 15 feet from me. I don't know if he thinks I can't hear him or what but I serious think he's schizophrenic. He also makes odd noises. Luckily he's gone soon.

This girl that sits behind me, she's out of her mind. I think she takes a million medications. It takes her like 2 hours to get going in the morning. She'll just sit there, I won't hear a mouse click or keyboard stroke for forever. You have to tell her how to do something 5 times. The only reason she's still here is because she was the first employee or something. I give her all the jobs I don't want to do. The only things she can manage to do herself are business card reorders and ordering office supplies.

I could go on but I'll just get more aggravated.

At my job we have these two guys who are twin brothers and are they by far the most socially awkward people I've ever met. One of them has the same first name as me and has, everyday for the last 18 months, made some kind of joke that we're brothers (as if it makes sense that we're brothers because we have the same FIRST name.)

The other brother makes the same awkward attempts at conversation every day. Always saying, "betcha can't wait to get outta here" or "where are all the hot ladies tonight?" or "any movies you're looking forward to seeing?"

He knows I like music and is constantly telling me about bands I should check out. He has asked me if I liked at least 30 bands and the answer is always no. "You should check out Motorhead, Alice in Chains, Rammstein, Disturbed."

He's so fucking awkward here is a just a taste of the kind of shit he says.

*to a black employee* "So.. I betcha can't wait to see that new Madea movie huh?"

Black employee: o_O

We've all talked about buying these guys hookers but I've heard that someone brought it up to them and they weren't down with that.

i have a buncha posters and things from b9/react!/various other bands up in my cube, and one attorney asked what kind of music they are. well. have you ever tried explaining hardcore to a person who has no idea what hardcore is?

now every day he comes over and makes some joke about 'hardcore' and asks if things are 'hardcore' and whether i'm going to any 'hardcore' shows that night.

shoulda just said punk.

People just don't show up a lot, people show up late all the time, and when they are there they hardly do any work. Also some people are super shitty the the customers and some how I always end up having to do damage control.