No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom Problems

So I just got back from hot topic i bought no doubts tragic kingdom on clear vinyl. I got home opened it up and by the time it got to the song dont speak it skipped. i started the song over again to see if it was a fluke or something but it skipped in the same place. Anyone else have problems with this album. I mean its brand new.

if you don't want to jack with your table, just put a penny or a quarter on the cartridge and test that song. I have a few stubborn 7 inches that i have to do that on, but i'm not working with top of the line equipment...

I'm pretty sure this is the last thing I would do. I cringe just thinking about it.

So I just got back from hot topic i bought no doubts tragic kingdom on clear vinyl. I got home opened it up and by the time it got to the song dont speak it skipped. i started the song over again to see if it was a fluke or something but it skipped in the same place. Anyone else have problems with this album. I mean its brand new.

Is this a second pressing or something that's exclusive to hot topic? I've got this on an opaque marbled aquaish blue. I can listen to that version and see if it skips.

p.s. don't be such a pussy when it comes to your records, especially ones that are in print and readily available should something go horribly wrong.

I just like taking care of my vinyl. I was just giving him my opinion on the coins, its not something I would do - but if he wants to its up to him.