PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

YES!!! Got my order from Deathwish today. White, check. Blue, check. Green, check... what's that underneath the other records... clear! Thanks for making my week, Deathwish!

Amazing. I order from DW all the time. Including a 150$ clothing order a week after the pre order so hopefully they take that into account. Spent like 500$ at DW in past 7 months! Please hook me up!!

am i the only one thats disappointed by this album?

i guess beating a dead horse was just a fluke of brilliance?

this album doesn't suck or anything like that, it's not bad, i was just expecting something better than the first one.

i'll partially agree. I think the album is great, no doubt, and it has some real killer songs -Tilde, The Method Act, Home Away From Here, Amends, but it's hard for me to like it more than ...To The Beat. I don't know. Parting The Sea... is really growing on my, and it's a toss up as to which I like more, but ...To The Beat may still have a slight edge.

I always preferred TA's more melodic material ("Broken Records" is my favorite song by TA) so this album was just what I wanted to hear. I will say I miss the biting lyrics though. The demo and TTBOADH had some really admirable songs that fearlessly called people out for their shit, whereas the new record seems to be much more personal.

I don't really want to overthink it haha. Both are brilliant and PTSBBAM is, in my opinion, an EXCELLENT follow up.