PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Australians! Would one of you guys be willing to grab a copy for me? I'll pay $25usd whatever it costs to buy and ship plus a little extra if I can swing it. I'd really appreciate it!

PTSBBAM Australian Tour Pressing /200: http://toucheamoreband.tumblr.com/post/9818328873/jeremybolm-australian-tour-press-200

$25 including postage?

If the price of LPs on recent tours from US bands is any indication they will be around $20 at the show and postage will be around $15 to America.

Sorry man, may have to be prepared to pay a little more for this one.

I had no idea they were so expensive in Australia. I think they're $12 here.

Guess I'll hope for leftovers? Thanks for the tip.

Edit: On second thought, I'd really hate to miss out on this. I'll pay all of the costs and toss in a couple extra. Let me know if you can help me out!

i liked this bands earlier stuff and i was really excited for this lp, but something about it just doesn't do it for me. it almost seems like the vocals are less sincere/passionate if that makes any sense. i dunno i can't put my finger on it but ill prob buy this anyway

you're making it sound like they have more than just one album before this.

i liked this bands earlier stuff and i was really excited for this lp, but something about it just doesn't do it for me. it almost seems like the vocals are less sincere/passionate if that makes any sense. i dunno i can't put my finger on it but ill prob buy this anyway

you're making it sound like they have more than just one album before this.

im including eps and splits

If I had a dick, Method Act would give me a boner every time I listen to it. Case closed.

If I had a dick, Method Act would give me a boner every time I listen to it. Case closed.

that's the least sincere sounding song on the whole vinyl...